Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 18 - AM

Another great night of games with the small group (though I'm ready to get back into Deuteronomy with them, so next week, guys, be ready). Lyndsi, if you win another game of Apples to Apples, I'm gonna... :)

The breastfeeding is improving. The dairy queen is returning to full force. Now if Peyton can get her stamina up, we'll be in good shape.

A couple photos from yesterday... My dad's first time holding Peyton, and the hospital's cafeteria being taken over by our small group.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new Peyton progress! Off the oxygen and planning her first trip home!!! Soooo wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow (food), so I'll try and reach you by phone midday! I'm so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she is smiling =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing; it looks like Peyton is smiling. Better yet, its so nice to see the smiles on all your faces! You've been through a very trying time these past three weeks. How nice it will be to finally get Peyton settled in her new home, but there are apt to be many adjustments ahead....as all new parents face. God has been Gracious and how thankful you all must be!! We still check the blog daily, so please keep us informed. Bob and Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, both pictures so some happy granddaddy's! This is thrilling news and now the real work.. I mean the really real work begins - parenting I mean :) great to have such a strong small group and support team. (That means parenting with a safety net!!)
    Love from Aunt Barb and little Hope Marie.

    ReplyDelete